Dr. Dave's Best Sleep Wizard
- Forget lorazepam, diazepam, modafinil and ativan, all prescription drugs with troublesome side effects.
- Help resolve your sleep issues the natural way, with melatonin, GABA and 5-HTP. No need for sleep masks, whitenoise or other intervention. Take one or two small capsules and say goodbye to insomnia. Plus it is 100% non-GMO.
- The only thing that’s habit forming is the high quality sleep you’ll get. Spend more time in valuable REM and deep stages, experiencing lucid dreams and avoiding excessive daytime sleep.
BRIGHTEN YOUR DAYS WITH BETTER NIGHTS - Insomnia doesn't stand a chance against our all natural sleep aid with melatonin.
Dr. Dave’s Best Sleep Wizard brings you restful, restorative sleep so you awaken refreshed and ready to take on the day. This effective combination of natural supplements gives you all the benefits of melatonin plus a whole lot more of the best, most effective natural sleep aid ingredients.
Think you don’t have time for adequate sleep? Au contraire, you don’t have time to do without it. Any number of ailments can be attributed to lack of high quality sleep.
Overweight -It may surprise you to know that being overweight is related to lack of sleep. Your body slows down if you don’t sleep well enough or long enough, so you have a harder time burning calories.
Depleted immune function – ever wonder why you get sick when you live on less sleep for any length of time? Coughs, colds and other ailments occur at a higher incidence when you lack sleep.
Slowed mental capacity – Your brain makes less of the chemicals and hormones that it would normally make to keep you functioning optimally.
Depression – Serotonin, the neurotransmitter that keeps you happy is negatively impacted by poor sleep quality.
Lower growth hormone production – often touted as the “Fountain of Youth” GH helps you maintain a lean appearance through lower body fat and better strength. Your ability to produce adequate levels of this hormone is compromised when you burn the midnight oil.
You get the picture. You need shut eye to function at your best on many levels.
That’s what Dr Dave’s Best Sleep Wizard is designed to do. Bring you all the good things that go along with a good night’s sleep.
It’s non habit forming, and can be used safely, for long periods of time if necessary. This all natural, sleep aid has been shown to help you spend more time in the two stages of sleep that are most important: Stage 4 deep sleep and REM sleep. So even if you only get a couple of hours, it’s high quality rest.
WHAT MAKES DR. DAVES BEST SLEEP WIZARD SO EFFECTIVE?
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (250 mg)
GABA is a muscle relaxer that promotes restful sleep at night and relaxation during the day.
Suntheanine (125 mg)
Suntheanine is manufactured to exacting standards by a proprietary process that makes this the most potent product available and one of the few that is patented.
Melatonin research is just beginning to get at the amazing properties of this brain hormone Melatonin can Restore proper sleep cycles.
5-hydroxytryptophan (12.5 mg)
5-HTP is a naturally occurring brain chemical that is often deficient in sleep deprived people, depressed people or people with anxiety. 5-HTP may:
- Improve mood with this award winning amino acid that helps create an alert, yet relaxed state of mind.
- Improve impulse control (gamboling or obsessive compulsive behavior etc.)
- Reduce anxiety and depression by increasing the production of the "feel good" neurochemical, serotonin.
- Suppressed appetite may be a result of enhanced sleep. When you sleep well and consistently, your body burns calories more efficiently.
Get the kind of restful, restorative sleep to brightens your days. Try Dr. Dave's Best Sleep Wizard and sleep like a baby night after night.
Disclaimer: Sleep Wizard is classified as a food supplement. Dr. Dave’s Best makes no claims to diagnose treat or mitigate any disease process. Sleep Wizard is not to be consumed by any one under the age of 21 unless prescribed by physician. Persons who suffer from seizure disorders, depression, alcohol abuse, or operate dangerous machinery including motor vehicles should not consume Sleep Wizard without the supervision of their personal doctor. The use of this or any other Dr. Dave’s Best Products does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Dave and his customers. Pregnant and nursing mothers should not consume this product without consulting a physician first. The FDA has not evaluated any statements made about Sleep Wizard. Make sure you have at least 8 hours of uninterrupted time dedicated to sleep before consuming this product.
Q: Is Sleep Wizard useful for other things besides restoring restful sleep?
A: Sleep Wizard may be useful for:
- Jet Lag
- As an adjunct to improve Growth Hormone levels
- Special dosing for PMS: 1 to 3 capsules daily as needed with or without food
For mild Anxiety: Start with 1 capsules at bedtime and add 1 capsule in the morning if needed. Please note anxiety is a potentially serious medical condition; always consult your doctor before taking this or any other product. Sleep Wizard is not intended to treat, mitigate, or cure any illness and makes no claims to do so.
Q: Who should not take Sleep Wizard?
A: Most of the contraindications to taking Sleep Wizard are the same as for any over- the-counter or prescription sleep aid. If you have any doubt, always contact your personal doctor fist before taking this product.
- Pregnant or lactating women
- People with seizure disorders or people on seizure medications
- People on prescription anti-depressants must consult their doctors before use
- People using other sleep aids
- Please note this product is not in any way related to the Sleep Wizard product touted to improve sleep apnea. People with sleep apea should not take Sleep Wizard
- People with auto immune disorders such as Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis should not take Sleep Wizard without approval from their doctor (please note that currently auto immune disorders do NOT include Fibromyalgia)
- DO NOT COMBINE SLEEP WIZARD WITH ALCOHOL AS IT MAY POTENTIATE THE EFFECTS OF THE ALCOHOL.
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: Everything has side effects. Once again the side effects of this product are similar to other over-the-counter and prescription drugs, and include:
- Daytime sleepiness.
We formulated this product to minimize this problem but there is no sleep product on the market that does not potentially have this side effect. Make sure when you first try Sleep Wizard, that you have at least 8 hours to dedicate to sleeping.
- Vivid dreams.
Because you will be spending more time in REM (dream sleep) and Stage 4 (deep sleep) there is a higher likelihood that you may remember your dreams thus they will seem more vivid. This occurs to some degree with any sleep aid that really works. You are not actually dreaming more, but you feel like it because you remember them better. As dreams tend to be chaotic and nonsensical this may disturb some people.
- Feeling great on less sleep.
Because you spend more time in restful sleep it is possible that you may actually feel the need for less sleep. Some people wake up refreshed after 4 or 5 hours. I recommend you just stay in bed if this happens as in most cases you will fall asleep quickly into another cycle of deep restful sleep.
Q: Is it habit-forming?
A: No, but getting a good night’s sleep is. We recommend anyone who needs to take the product for more than 3 weeks in a row, contact their doctor.